The success of Kershaw’s made-in-the-USA Link series has yielded a Dividend. It's a slimmer, sleeker pocket carry — proudly made in the USA in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon factory, yet still built at a very affordable price.
While the original Link is a larger and stouter knife, some of you prefer a slimmer blade. The Dividend is made for you. Not too big, not too small, the Kershaw Dividend is a just-right-sized pocketknife. Its elegant modified Wharncliffe blade is a perfect 3" long and offers enough belly to be an efficient slicer. The knife is easy to open, even one-handed, with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the flipper.
The glass filled nylon handle in goes-anywhere basic black curves gently to fit the hand comfortably. A decorative molded backspacer and left/right reversible pocket clip make the Dividend both handsome and handy.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.25" (18.5 cm)
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Modified Wharncliffe
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Glass Filled Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Down, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (76.0 g)
- Made in the USA