The Shuffle has some additional tricks up its sleeve, too. It has a flathead screwdriver at the butt of the knife, which doubles as a lanyard attachment, and a handy bottlecap lifter built into the back of the knife.
The blade is made of made of a steel known for toughness and durability. The K-Texture handle—composed of a repeating pattern of the Kershaw logo "k"—is exclusive to Kershaw and enhances grip. A liner lock secures the Shuffle's blade open in use, but closes easily when its tasks are done.
As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife, the Shuffle is the right choice. And if you're looking for an attention-getting knife, this teal Shuffle will get the job done.
- Multifunction - Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Blade Length: 2.4" (6.1 cm)
- Handle Length: 3.25" (8.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.4" (14.3 cm)
- Blade Steel: Stainless Steel Blackwash
- Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon, K-Texture grip
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Made in China
- Bottle Opener, Screwdriver, Lanyard Hole